Soon after Jack was born & I learned of the cost of professional pictures I started paying attention to babies/kids in ads & on photo websites. I thought, "I can do this!" I began to dabble a bit & found I took decent pics with my point & shoot Olympus. A couple of years ago a good friend gave me his digital SLR when he upgraded his model and last September I purchased my own Canon.
I love taking pictures of my kids & torture them quite often! They're pretty big hams though so it isn't too hard. The hard part is getting 3...soon 4 to all look at the camera at the same time! For now, Nora can get away with looking anyway she wants...it's mom who has to do the work of capturing those special moments.
Here are a few from Nora's 1st photoshoot at 6 days old:
No comments:
Post a Comment