Monday, July 2, 2012

I Started A Blog!

So, this is my official first blog post!  I have no idea what makes me think anyone is interested enough in my life to follow this blog, but I have told myself I'd start a journal for the past 6 years & I have yet to do so.  Hence...I thought I'd give this a try! 

Two weeks ago, on July 16th my title upgraded from "Mother of Three" to "Mother of Four!" Much to my SHOCK another baby girl joined our family. She didn't have a name for about 13 hours because I had completely convinced myself that "she" was a "he!" Ian James wouldn't do! After calling her several different names to see which was a good fit, we agreed on Nora Jane. Although I would have been equally as happy with another sweet boy, I was never more happy to be wrong in my life! Two boys & now two girls to round out our beautiful family! 

Photos from Nora's 1st 48 hours...










1 comment: